4.11.2007

Galaxy/FC Dallas Preview

I'm going to be ducking out of work early so that I can be immersed in the hell that is the 91 freeway at rush hour - I'm hoping to get to the Galaxy/FC Dallas game on time. I am fortunate enough to have front row seats at midfield, so I'll have a good vantage point to give a full report from.

Here's what I'm expecting: A Galaxy romp in their home opener. The defense of FC Dallas will be exploited at will by Landon Donovan and Kyle Martino. Joe Cannon may get another shut-out if Carlos Ruiz doesn't steal a last-minute goal against the G's like he did against RSL. Final score will read 3-0 Galaxy, with goals from Donovan (2) and Martino.

The game will be televised on ESPN2, starting at 7 p.m. PST. Keep an eye out for the 'Free Eric Wynalda' signs in the Riot Squad section.

No comments: